Thanks to the wonderful Elizabeth Mueller for this fabulous award. She rocks. You should go check out her blog.
Now, seven things about myself and seven awardees.
1. I have always lived in the windiest cities in the world. Why? Maybe fate dislikes me. I don't know.
2. I love being a mom, even when three of them are teenagers.
3. I miss teaching, but love being at home so I can write!
4. Horses petrify me, yet they're one of my favorite animals. My life is full of oxymorons.
5. I have the best bloggie friends, EVER!
6. My stack of books to read literally touches the ceiling. (If I stacked all of them.)
7. I never leave the house without a book and a notebook with pen.
The seven beautiful bloggers I chose because I really enjoy reading their blogs and they are all really cool people are:
Dreams of Quill and Ink
My Life in a Laptop
My Poetry and Prose Place
Congratulations all and have a wonderful day!